Monday, July 5, 2010

Congratulations!!

A couple of weeks ago, I asked followers on Twitter to help make our roads safer by taking the #NoPhoneZone pledge. (Re-cap)...Take the pledge, let me know through facebook and twitter that you did it and I would put your Twitter ID into a randomizer, draw the names of lucky winners of some great prizes and let you know.

Well this morning I ran the names and I am happy to say that:
@Jasondevoy
@kealge
@alimarin
are all winners.

Truth be told...if everyone that signed the pledge follows through with it, we are all winners since that means safer roads for all of us.

I sent out the Tweet advising the winners to DM me so I could send them their amazing prizes. Once they have all been sent their prizes, I will let you know what the prize packs are.

To everyone who took part, I offer my sincere thanks. Like the signature on my email says, "Road safety is everyone's responsibility."

BUT, just because the draw is done, please don't let it stop you from signing up for the pledge and making your car a #NoPhoneZone. Remember, it's not the device...it's the distraction.

You can still take the pledge. Click here to help do your part.

No comments:

Post a Comment